Matey’s orders are due this Saturday, Feb. 8 by midnight. See the sale page for more details.
Join us for an incredible night with the Red Hot Chilli Pipers featuring our Pipes and Drums at the Easton State Theatre!
Unfortunately the Matey’s pizza sale has to be postponed. The sale that was originally posted on the website last week needs to be rescheduled, we are waiting to hear back from Matey’s on an available delivery date. We will post new information as soon as we have it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
A parent/guardian of any student participating in the upcoming trip to California should attend the November (Nov 12) band parent meeting in the auditorium at 7:30 pm. Please do not enter the auditorium prior to 7:30 pm as a theater rehearsal will be in progress.
Our trip to California is right around the corner and will be here before you know it. As we approach our departure date, we wanted to pass along some preliminary information so you can start planning and preparing for your travels.
- Flights will be departing on Wednesday, November 27th.
- All students will return on Monday, December 2nd.
- Specific flight lists and departure/arrival times will be released in the next couple of weeks.
- All luggage, instruments, and uniforms will be trucked out to California and will depart the WEEK BEFORE the trip. Students are limited to ONE suitcase/bag weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- All luggage will be brought to Liberty on a designated date to be weighed and loaded the week prior to the trip. Please plan ahead for any clothing and toiletry needs, as the luggage will depart days ahead of the students.
- All uniforms will be transported in separate boxes and are NOT to be packed in the luggage.
- Students 18 and over MUST travel with a legal state issued identification card (driver’s license, official PA ID card, passport, etc.) TSA does NOT require students under the age of 18 to have ID. We do, however, encourage all students to travel with their school ID.
- ALL students must bring their IDs to school to be photocopied before November 8th.
- Chaperones will have copies of all IDs for emergency purposes.
- ALL medical forms should have already been turned in to Kathy Halkins. Period.
The above information should help in your preparations for traveling. Specific details about loading luggage, flight times, and full trip itinerary will be available as we draw closer to the big day. Stay tuned for more information.
Sunday’s Bethlehem Halloween parade has been rescheduled to Sunday, Nov. 3. At this time, the report location is 15th Ave and Broad St at 1:00 pm. Please plan accordingly.
Stop by the Grenadier BandStand during the Liberty vs. Freedom game on Saturday, Oct. 26 to make your own tie-dye shirts! Shirts are screen-printed with the rivalry logo and pre-bound for quick dyeing! The process takes approximately 10 minutes.
Cost is $15. Sizes available: Youth Small — Adult 2XL.
See the flyer for more details.
The BASD Supervisor of Health Services, Kathy Halkins, presented the updated BASD medical form at the October band parent meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 8. All students attending the trip must submit a completed medical form no later than Tuesday, Oct. 22. If you missed the meeting or did not get the form it can be downloaded here. Forms can be returned by email, text or fax. Mrs. Halkins information is below:
School fax number: 610-691-1707
Cell phone: 610-428-3156