Liberty Instrumental Music Association (LHSGB&OPC)
General Membership Meeting
March 12, 2019
Present: Britt Reifinger, Meg Evans Gartley, Lynn Masters, Lynne Zipprodt, Jason Applegate, Kevin Long, Allen Frank, 56 signed in.
Minutes from January presented (February cancelled due to school closing).
- No corrections. Stand as presented.
- January & February reports presented and reviewed.
- Quota accounts up to date with trip payments through 3/9/19
- NYC trip was deducted
- Seniors who want to give remaining quota funds to another student or to the General fund need
to email VP & Treasurer. Must provide student name if being given to another student.
- Payments that were made into account can be refunded.
- Monies in quota from fundraising cannot be refunded.
- At the time of the March meeting students going on the California trip should have $610 in their
account ($325.00 deposit and $285.00 due on 3/12/19).
- Upcoming fundraisers – WATCH Website.
- Pellman Desserts, Sagra Beans Coffee, Wawa Coupons, Spring Flowers, Thompson Meat Sticks, 31 bags,
Mateys Pizza, Hoagies, Little Caesers.
- Watch website for information, submission dates and delivery dates.
- Contact Band VP with questions on quota: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students should check on their uniforms to make sure if anything needing to be adjusted bring to her
before the night of the Band Concert.
- Mr. Frank shared 4 students went to Region Band. All 4 made it to All State Band Festival in
- Pit orchestra rehearsals are in progress for LHS show – dates of show 4/11-13.
- Mr. Long shared Ty Fry and Harry Richards from Red Hot Chili Pipers in this week working with
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers 3/14 at State Theatre. Orbital Drums will do a street performance before
- Parade 3/16 report time 12n, location 7 th and Broad, step off 1p.
- 3/19 Foundation Dinner – Pipes, drums & fanfare at Sands report time 445p- done ~630p.
- 3/22 Nitschman Jazz Band.
- 3/23 Haiti Health Trust 6-7p report time 430pm –Steel Club Hellertown.
- 3/26 & 3/28 Dress rehearsals 6p-9pm for Band Concert.
- Proposed Amendment to Bylaws. Wording was put on overhead.
- Will be voted on at April 2019 meeting.
- Still need volunteers for Band Concert – sign up genius under events on LHSGBOPC website.