Liberty Instrumental Music Association (LHSGB&OPC)
General Membership Meeting
January 8, 2019
Britt Reifinger called meeting to order at 7:06p
Present: Britt Reifinger, Meg Evans Gartley, Lynn Masters, Lynne Zipprodt, Jason Applegate, Kevin Long, Allen Frank, 196 signed in for meeting.
Minutes from November presented.
- No corrections. Stand as presented.
- December report presented and reviewed.
- Quota up to date as of 1/5/19
- Upcoming fundraisers: Strudel, Soup, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and cofffee, and Fastnachts
- Watch website for information, submission dates and delivery dates
- Contact Band VP with questions on quota: email@example.com
- Mr. Frank shared in December and January two small groups taped for the Mike Zambelli Show, TV2. Check your local listings for show times.
- District Festivals are coming up we have students participating in both
- Woodwind Trio performing this Saturday night
- Pep band – looking to perform for some games within the next 3-4 weeks
- Pit Band for spring show starting up soon
- Keep an eye on your calendar for not only band and orchestra but the Theatre/Drama Spring events
- Mr. Long thanked everyone for a great Winter Chorus & Orchestra performance
- Upcoming events:
- March – Red Hot Chili Pipers, tickets $20, sales to be announced, watch website and newsletter for details
- March -Parade of Shamrocks, Band Concert
- April- Orchestra and Chorus concert
- May-Pops concert, 1st Co concert, Memorial Day – Band participates
- June-Graduation- Orchestra & Pipes
- EARLY MORNING BAND- starting up again in a few weeks
- Routine inventory is going on right now of instruments/supplies
Meeting adjourned at 7:20pm