Liberty Instrumental Music Association (LHSGB&OPC)
General Membership Meeting
April 9, 2019
Present: Meg Evans Gartley, Lynn Masters, Lynne Zipprodt, Kevin Long, Allen Frank, 34 signed in for the meeting.
Minutes from January presented (February cancelled due to school closing).
- No corrections. Stand as presented.
- March & April will be presented at May meeting.
- Quota payments up to date through 4/8/19 includes March Hoagies and March Gertrude Hawk
- April payment for band trip due. Quota accounts should have a minimum of $895(Deposit $325, March $285, April $285, total $895)
- Credit card payments are possible see Jason Applegate or Lynn Masters
- Questions on Quota reach out to the Band VP.
- Fundraisers: closed are: Sagra Beans, Pellman pies, Little Caesars, April Hoagies
- Fundraisers current: Spring Flowers, Matey’s pizza, Piergies, Thompson Meat Sticks’
- Fundraisers upcoming: Wawa, Giant give cards, Strudel, Baked Good sale, May Hoagies, Gertrude Hawk.
- May 11 Hoagie sale is last one for this school year. They start up again in September.
- May 24 is last day to order Gertrude Hawk and they are not sold over summer. Final pickup for Gertrude Hawk is June 7.
Recent appearances for Band and Units of band include: Red Hot Chilli Pipers at the State Theatre, Parade of Shamrocks, Bethlehem Education Foundation Dinner, Nitschman Jazz Festival, Haiti Health Trust, Spring Band Concert.
April & May events include: Liberty Theatre Spring Choir concert, Cops&Kids, Orchestra Pops, 1st Company, Memorial Day parade.
Reminder May 21 no school- election day
Senior Dinner is on May 20 – at The Prime Restaurant
- Amendment to Bylaws.
- No questions to amendment.
- Silagh White moved to vote on the amendment.
- Mike Arechiega seconded.
- Amendment passed by Unanimous vote
- Revised Bylaws are with lawyer for review
- Nominations for 2019-20 LHSGB&OPC Officers
- Nicki Giannaras asked for nominations from the floor. None were proposed.
- Nominations announced as follows:
- President- Britt Reifinger
- VP Volunteers – Amy Haydt
- VP Student Accounts – Meg Evans Gartley
- Treasurer – Jason Applegate
- Secretary – Nicki Giannaras
- Tag Along trip – meeting for those interested in a Tag Along trip will be published in the newsletter. For questions reach out to Lynn Masters.