Our trip to California is right around the corner and will be here before you know it. As we approach our departure date, we wanted to pass along some preliminary information so you can start planning and preparing for your travels.
- Flights will be departing on Wednesday, November 27th.
- All students will return on Monday, December 2nd.
- Specific flight lists and departure/arrival times will be released in the next couple of weeks.
- All luggage, instruments, and uniforms will be trucked out to California and will depart the WEEK BEFORE the trip. Students are limited to ONE suitcase/bag weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- All luggage will be brought to Liberty on a designated date to be weighed and loaded the week prior to the trip. Please plan ahead for any clothing and toiletry needs, as the luggage will depart days ahead of the students.
- All uniforms will be transported in separate boxes and are NOT to be packed in the luggage.
- Students 18 and over MUST travel with a legal state issued identification card (driver’s license, official PA ID card, passport, etc.) TSA does NOT require students under the age of 18 to have ID. We do, however, encourage all students to travel with their school ID.
- ALL students must bring their IDs to school to be photocopied before November 8th.
- Chaperones will have copies of all IDs for emergency purposes.
- ALL medical forms should have already been turned in to Kathy Halkins. Period.
The above information should help in your preparations for traveling. Specific details about loading luggage, flight times, and full trip itinerary will be available as we draw closer to the big day. Stay tuned for more information.