Fundraiser Name: 2023 Dec Winter Flowers Sale
The LHS Grenadier Band & Orchestra is selling winter flowers as a fundraising opportunity! We are selling the following items:
Poinsettias come in Red, Pink, White or Marble, with a decorative pot cover.
There are 3 sizes to choose from:
· 6.5” pot has one plant and sells for $13.00.
· 8.5” pot has 3 plants and sells for $25.00.
· 10” pot has 4 plants and sells for $29.00.
· Or you can purchase a coupon for the size pot you want, and redeem it at Lehigh Valley Home and Garden Center.
The live wreaths are single faced Fraser Fir measuring approximately 22” inches for the perfect door fit. Wreaths come in the following choices:
· Plain wreath selling for $19.50.
· Plain wreath with bow selling for $22.50. Choose from red velvet, burgundy velvet, or plaid bow.
· Decorated Fancy Wreaths – comes with a fancy bow, glitter pine cones and balls, selling for $30.50. Choose from gold, red and gold, or burgundy and gold bows.
· Cemetery Logs – The cemetery log has a weatherproof red bow, pinecones and red ruscus or poinsettias, and sells for $19.50.
· Grave Blanket – The Grave Blanket is approximately 3 ft x 2.5 ft. and is decorated with a waterproof red bow, pinecones, red ruscus or poinsettia, and sells for $28.50.
· White Pine Roping – The White Pine (long needle) Roping is a 25-yard roll = 75 feet, and sells for $30.50.
Your student will earn $2.50 per poinsettia and $3.50 per wreath/cemetery log/grave blanket/roping towards their quota.
The sale will run from Oct 29th through November 12th. Orders must be placed using the online order form. No late order will be accepted.
Pick up will be Saturday December 9th, in the Liberty High School cafeteria, from 10:30 am – 11:00 am. Please note that there is nowhere to store the flowers, so you must make arrangements to have someone pick up your order if you are not able to do so yourself.
Payment is due by check or money order (made out to LHSGB&OPC) at time of pick up. If you have any questions, please contact Cory Dailey at 484-635-5766 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org