The Liberty High School Grenadier Band Concerts will be performed on Friday, March 31st and Saturday, April 1st. The concerts begin at 8:00 PM.
Please review the following information before completing the online handicap seating request form. All requests must be submitted by midnight on March 28, 2017.
- All requests for Handicap seating must be done on line. Click HERE to access the online form.
- Floor seating is for those individuals who will be attending in a wheelchair and/or those that are not able to walk up any steps in the gymnasium.
- Handicap seating will be on a first come/first serve basis, and floor seating is very limited. It is our goal to be able to accommodate everyone’s needs; unfortunately, we do have limited floor seating which is beyond everyone’s control.
- There are 2 seats for handicap seating to allow the person to have a guest sit with them. However, depending upon the demand of floor seating, we may not be able to sit the guest with the people who are sitting in the floor seats. In order to accommodate as many people as possible for floor seating, we may need to have the person accompanying the individual needing floor seat to sit behind the person. Should we run into an overflow of those that can only make the first two steps in the gymnasium, we may need to re-adjust the seating arrangement of the guests of those in the floor seats.
- Handicap parking can be requested but is not guaranteed. You will be notified approximately a week before the concert if we are able to accommodate your handicap parking request.
Please Note: There are only 21 floor spaces available per night. Seating will be on a “first come, first serve” basis. Once the floor spaces fill up, you will be notified if you requested floor seating. Other handicap seating would still be available for those who can climb a few steps.
Questions? Please contact Lynne Zipprodt at 484-892-1686 or email@example.com.